среда, 18 мая 2011 г.

Age Wave - Telephone Dreams 7'', Bathetic Records 2011

Age Wave - Telephone Dreams Cassette


First of all I wanna tell you that that's one of the best cover arts I've ever seen in my life. Absolutely amazing work, isn't it?! I remember myself two years ago walking along snowy Moscow streets with pure meditative noise by God Willing in the headphones. That was my stepping stone to a big long love for a well-designed thoughtful noise composition.
This time Ren Schofield delivers some different approach and different fit to the unstable, delicate sound crafting. Very modern and industrial structures sound strangely amiably and even cordially. It seems that Ren has found something extremely vital in the trenchant globalized architecture and turned the drown working-outs into sound drafts. Now we can easily build a home for our dreams which used to be non-starters...
Buy this great 7'' from Bathetic Records

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий